Don’t let the overused term of ‘life coach’ keep you from something that could change your life
EMBOLDEN - verb 1. give (someone) the courage or confidence to do something
what is an life coach?
Life coaching focuses on results and moving forward. A life coach takes a holistic approach of your life presently and then works directly with you so YOU can formulate a plan on where YOU want to go that fits YOU perfectly. They help identify factors that are holding you back and assists you in reaching those goals.
EMPOWER - verb 1. give (someone) the authority or power to do something
why the outdoors?
Scientifically, Outdoor activity proves itself as a vital asset by the:
- Mental Health benefits – Including stress reduction, improved self-esteem, confidence, creativity, spiritual awareness and an increased sense of exhilaration, adventure, and challenge from life.
- Physical benefits – Improves aerobic, cardiovascular, and muscular fitness.
- Social benefits – Provides bonding with like-minded people who enjoy outdoor activities to create community.
- Accessibility – The outdoors remains the least restricted areas due to COVID. So, one may start receiving these outdoor benefits by simply walking around the block.
- Fun – Who doesn’t need more fun in their life during times like these?