what is identity training?
All of us are born with a distinct identity that is confident, capable, and a gift to the world. Regretfully, life’s painful experiences cover this up with a shadow identity that leads us to believe things that are not true about ourselves that is based in feeling like we are not good enough in one form or another. We offer one on one online coaching that utilizes going outdoors to help people peel back the layers of falseness to rediscover your own true identity leaving you with a life of inner peace, fulfillment, and complete happiness no matter what life throws at you.
EMBOLDEN - verb 1. give (someone) the courage or confidence to do something
why the outdoors?
Scientifically, Outdoor activity proves itself as a vital asset by the:
- Mental Health benefits – Including stress reduction, improved self-esteem, confidence, creativity, spiritual awareness and an increased sense of exhilaration, adventure, and challenge from life.
- Physical benefits – Improves aerobic, cardiovascular, and muscular fitness.
- Social benefits – Provides bonding with like-minded people who enjoy outdoor activities to create community.
- Accessibility – The outdoors remains the least restricted areas due to COVID. So, one may start receiving these outdoor benefits by simply walking around the block.
- Fun – Who doesn’t need more fun in their life during times like these?
identity training AND THE OUTDOORS FORM A POWERFUL COMBINATION TO TRANFORM YOUR LIFE
EMPOWER - verb 1. give (someone) the authority or power to do something