SIGN UP TODAY
WHY ON EARTH DO I NEED A BREATH COURSE?
Even though you’ve been breathing since the doctor slapped you on your butt when you were born, it does not mean you are doing it right. Overreliance on technology is crippling our postures which leads to shallow mouth breathing that take us away from effective breaths though the nose and diaphragm. This leads to a variety of negative effects on your mental state and health.
The Breath Works Foundations course is designed to counteract these unhealthy trends by teaching the mechanics and physiology of how to breathe correctly and its effects on the human body. Also, learn various breath techniques that will assist you in developing mental toughness, will power, self-awareness and for practical uses in an active lifestyle.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Know why breath is important
- Internal regulator
- Understand basic physiology of breath
- Co2/o2 relationship
- Importance of co2 in the body
- How breath effects the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems
- Perform correct breathing practices
- Correct body position
- Nasal, diaphragmatic breathing
- Exercises to manipulate breath for your advantage